HTML/JavaScript

Friday, October 29, 2010

Simply Monstrous Halloween Card


 
Finally, a Halloween card! Do you recognize the Owl Punch in that cute little monster? I’m really happy how that little guy came out:)
My inspiration was a boys t-shirt that I saw a couple of days ago flipping through a magazine with children’s clothing. I saw a monster appliqué and instantly wanted to make a card like that.  I wish I could show you the t-shirt, but unfortunately, I can’t find it online :(

Card Recipe

Difficulty: Very Easy

Card dimensions: 4 x 5.5"

Stamps (Stampin' Up!): House of Haunts, Extreme Elements;

Ink (Stampin' Up!): Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive;

Paper (Stampin' Up!): Concord Crush, Summer Sun (retired), Old Olive card stock, Old Olive DSP (retired);

Embellishments: googly eyes;

Tools (Stampin' Up!) Two-Step Owl Punch, uni-ball® Signo Gel Pen, dimesionals, glue dots.

Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful! I have put your blog on my favorites! So much fun!

    Hugs,

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara, thank you so much for leaving nice comments on my blog and becoming a follower! I have lots of projects coming up this month, and hopefully, you won't be disappointed!
    Best,

    Irina

    ReplyDelete