HTML/JavaScript

Friday, January 28, 2011

Band-Aid Butterfly


This card I made for Jen, my friend and Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, who cut her finger very badly while crafting last week. That's why you can see a couple of Band-aids (the butterfly and the round one with the heart) in my card. The band-aid butterfly idea was found here, and the sketch for this card came from CardPositioningSystems. Here’s the sketch:
* * *
Эту открытку я сделала для моей подружки Джен, которая на прошлой неделе сильно порезала палец, занимаясь творчеством. Вот почему там можно увидеть пару лейкопластырей (бабочка и круглый с сердечком). Эту идею я нашла здесь, а скетч взяла от CardPositioningSystems. Вот их скетч:


Рифму "Just flying by to say...Have a cut-free day!" можно перевести как "Просто пролетаю мимо, чтобы пожелать тебе хорошего дня без порезов!"
И вам я желаю тоже хорошего творческого дня, БЕЗ порезов!
Будьте аккуратны и не спешите!

2 comments:

  1. Aww...Irinia, that is ADORABLE!!! I'm totally casing this from you and I know Jen will love it. Almost makes me want to be a clutz so I can a card as beautiful as this...almost. LOL ;) We LOVE Jen!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we do! Thanks, Lisa, for such a wonderful, high-spirited comment!:)

    ReplyDelete